1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Villages on McKnight is a pet friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats: $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs: $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- We offer parking onsite with option to rent a garage at $50/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available at for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Love this place, the staff is great, the apartments are awesome. I have been here almost 4 years and hope I never have to move.- Rosemary R.