1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer 12-month lease terms on new leases, other terms may be available.
- Villages on McKnight is a pet friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats: $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs: $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity and cable/internet.
- We offer parking onsite with option to rent a garage at $50/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
- It depends on time of day. If you are locked out during office hours you can come to/call
the office. We will verify identity and get you back into your unit free of charge. If
lockout happens after hours you will need to treat it like an emergency work order by calling
the office, and following the prompts. There is a $75.00 fee for this
- No, renter's insurance is not required.
- Generally, it takes 2-3 business days. The background check portion can sometimes take longer depending on other states you have lived in.
If you have questions that we haven't answered here, please reach out to one of our Villages on McKnight team members. We're happy to help!
Love this place, the staff is great, the apartments are awesome. I have been here almost 4 years and hope I never have to move.- Rosemary R.